While working with multiple Enterprise teams as an Azure Consultant, I repeatedly use, modify and add to a deck of PowerPoint slides that I customize for communicating Azure concepts to team members in various departments. Some of the slides are combinations of elements and/or concepts from all the Diagram Sources below.
- Azure Architecture Center and Azure Solution Architectures
- Screen shots of Microsoft Documents diagrams
- Microsoft event presentation slides and photos
- Valued technical blog writers
- Unique customized Azure concepts providing clarity for the Enterprise teams
While it is helpful to have the Visio files available for download from some of the Microsoft Documents, I’ve found it is faster to work with clients using PowerPoint. Diagrams in PowerPoint are very simple for me to work with, to customize for each client quickly and to present during remote communications with teams. (The Microsoft Visio diagrams also provide icons and design elements to use in your own PowerPoint presentations.) When possible, we’ve given the link to the Microsoft pages where the original diagrams are found.