May 10, 2017 – 42 went
During this talk, we reviewed how you can easily provision and manage a Dev-Test environment in the cloud, move existing environments into the cloud for testing, then back to on-premises datacenters with relative ease, less complexity and comparatively small cost. All of this will help you meet the needs of your teams faster and manage Dev-Test environments with more visibility and control.
• How the cloud can accelerate traditional software development and testing
• Maximizing return: The game changing scale and economics of the cloud
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) vs Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Connecting on premise resources to the public cloud
• Securing cloud infrastructure using existing investments and processes
• Automation – saving time and money managing infrastructure deployment
• How cloud apps are different: elastic capacity, redundancy, backup and recovery
• Addressing organizational concerns: security, cost, and control
Further User Comments on MeetUp page:
Thanks for coming out for my presentation! You can find the slide deck and download it at the following location:
The video slides have URLs listed for viewing the videos online.
North Toronto .NET User Group (NorthTorontoUG) is dedicated to the development of its members in Microsoft .NET. We welcome developers of all skill levels to our meetings and strive to make the content we present interesting and informative for experts and beginners alike.
The North Toronto .NET User Group is led by Jack, Tony, and Ryan.