by Arlan Nugara | Dec 8, 2017 | Community, North Toronto .NET User Group
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 – 43 went
In this event, three excellent Azure-related presentations were featured in what we call the “Azure Triple Play” event.
Building Microservice Applications using Azure Service Fabric
Speaker: Jack Lee
Azure Batch for Parallel Computing for Data Collection
Speaker: Roy Kim
Serverless Code Architecture with Azure Functions
Speaker: Callon Campbell
by Arlan Nugara | May 10, 2017 | Community, North Toronto .NET User Group
May 10, 2017 – 42 went
During this talk, we reviewed how you can easily provision and manage a Dev-Test environment in the cloud, move existing environments into the cloud for testing, then back to on-premises datacenters with relative ease, less complexity and comparatively small cost. All of this will help you meet the needs of your teams faster and manage Dev-Test environments with more visibility and control.
• How the cloud can accelerate traditional software development and testing
• Maximizing return: The game changing scale and economics of the cloud
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) vs Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Connecting on premise resources to the public cloud
• Securing cloud infrastructure using existing investments and processes
• Automation – saving time and money managing infrastructure deployment
• How cloud apps are different: elastic capacity, redundancy, backup and recovery
• Addressing organizational concerns: security, cost, and control
by Arlan Nugara | Jan 19, 2017 | Community, North Toronto .NET User Group
Getting Up To Speed on ASP.NET Core & EF Core
January 19, 2017 – 50 went
Obi Oberoi & Ken Cenerelli getting ready for their presentation.