From PowerPoint Diagrams of Azure Concepts & Architecture:
While working with multiple Enterprise teams as an Azure Consultant, I repeatedly use, modify and add to a deck of PowerPoint slides that I customize for communicating Azure concepts to team members in various departments. Some of the slides are combinations of elements and/or concepts from all the Diagram Sources below. Links are provided for original diagrams where possible.
- Azure Architecture Center and Azure Solution Architectures
- Screen shots of Microsoft Documents diagrams
- Microsoft event presentation slides and photos
- Valued technical blog writers
- Unique customized Azure concepts providing clarity for the Enterprise teams I work with
9. Icons – 5 slides
Download Icons PPT deck
I use, and update this deck of slides to view, copy and paste the Azure icons and symbols into PowerPoint diagrams. While the Microsoft Azure Cloud and Enterprise Symbol set can be downloaded here, I also use this “Amazing Icon Downloader” Chrome Extension to gather svg files of the latest symbols from the Azure Portal.
We are in the process of setting up a static custom domain website being hosted from an Azure storage account.
Previous step in Setting up a custom domain website being hosted from an Azure storage account:
A custom domain for accessing blob data in an Azure storage account can be mapped to either the blob storage endpoint (<your-storage-account-name>.blob.core.windows.net) or the web endpoint (<your-storage-account-name>.zone.web.core.windows.net) that is generated when the static websites feature of the storage account is activated. We are going to setup a custom domain name for the web endpoint of a storage account. The process is the same for the blob storage contents using the blob storage endpoint.
1. In our DNS provider, we setup a new CName record for a custom domain name (demo.alvarnet.com) that points to the Azure storage account’s web endpoint (drsitebackups.z19.web.core.windows.net):
This InvalidQueryParameterValue XML error occurred when attempting to connect to 3 different URL’s associated with a static website being hosted by an Azure storage account and Azure CDN.
1. The CDNs Endpoint hostname URL:
We are setting up the hosting of a static website within an Azure Storage Account that will use an Azure CDN to add a custom domain with SSL connectivity to the static website. A CDN endpoint must be created to connect to the Azure Storage Account’s (containing the static website’s assets) primary endpoint URL.
Previous steps in Setting up a custom domain website being hosted from an Azure storage account:
1. To find and save the Storage Account’s Primary web endpoint URL, navigate to the Azure Portal > Storage Account > Settings > Static Website > Primary endpoint