Read all of the other posts in our series on Creating Azure (hosted) WordPress Websites without knowing php or MySql!
These are the 12 most common customizations that we use on our WordPress websites.
1. Remove the WP logo from the Admin bar
2. Replace ‘Howdy’ on the Admin bar to ‘Logged in as’
3. Remove the WP Admin Bar and Personal Tool Bar access to Subscribers
4. Disable all automatic theme updates
5. Disable all automatic plugin updates
6. Disable WordPress core Major and Development Updates
7. Customize the WP Login Page
8. Remove the ‘Powered by WordPress’ in the Footer
9. Remove the WP Title’s Tagline ‘Just another WP Site’
10. Set Permalinks to display the post name
11. Set the Time Zone
12. Add custom CSS for Tables to the Child-Theme’s style.css file