This is a FREE full-day technical training event in Conversations as a Platform, guided by Microsoft experts, where attendees will build an entire A.I. enabled assistant from scratch. All labs are available in both C# and Node.js.
Who should attend?
This event is for developers who want hands on experience with creating chat bots for multiple platforms from a shared codebase with Conversations as a Platform.
- Intro & bots in the real world
- Creating your first “Echo” bot with the Bot Builder SDK
- Submitting help desk tickets with the bot
- Making the bot smarter with language understanding (LUIS)
- Implementing a help desk KB with Azure Search and Cosmos DB
- Deploying your bot to the cloud
- Adding user sentiment analysis
- Implementing human handoff
- Back-channel communication
Workshop 2017.10.22 – Margaret Ostapchuk
Operation M.A.X: Building a Smart Help Desk Bot
Azure’s Advisor is a no-cost, centralized, personalized service giving best practice recommendations for optimizations in 4 categories, for Azure deployments in all of your Azure subscriptions.
Advisor analyzes your resource configuration and usage telemetry and then recommends solutions that can help you improve the cost effectiveness, performance, high availability, and security of your Azure resources.
With Advisor, you can:
- Get proactive, actionable, and personalized best practices recommendations.
- Improve the performance, security, and high availability of your resources, as you identify opportunities to reduce your overall Azure spend.
- Get recommendations with proposed actions inline. – Azure Advisor Documentation